This Classic American Side Dish!
This delicious, sweet cream-style corn is a recipe you’ll use again and again. Easy and quick to prepare and is an especially delicious side dish for chicken or other meats. Enjoy!
Makes: 6-8 servings
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together heavy cream, cream cheese and butter in slow cooker until mostly smooth.
- Stir in corn, parmesan cheese and sugar, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally, or until mixture is smooth and creamy and corn is tender-crisp.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Seeded At The Table
Let us know how you like this recipe.